All you need is a computer and Internet access to perform a wide variety of account transactions anytime, anywhere including:
- Account history – review recent deposits, withdrawals, payments and verify whether checks have cleared.
- Obtain account balances – view your current checking, savings, loan and certificate balances.
- Savings-to-savings transfers – transfer money between your MERCO accounts.
- Loan payments – eliminate the hassle and cost of writing checks and paying postage.
- Check withdrawal – request a check-by-mail withdrawal from your MERCO savings or line of credit account.
- Change your PIN or password – change often to keep your account more secure.
Is Internet Banking secure?
Yes! Sophisticated security features protect MERCO’s Internet Banking. An encryption process ensures your information is “scrambled” before it is transmitted over the Internet. Internet Banking “decodes” your account information in order to complete your transaction. The system is also protected by a unique “dual-firewall” system designed to allow access to authenticated users only.
Useful safety tips:
- Change your PIN and password frequently.
- Do not share your password or PIN.
- Close out your browser before leaving your computer.
- Check and reconcile your account often.
To sign up for FREE Internet Banking, click here.